- In the Museum’s permanent collections, photography is permitted without a flash or tripod for non-commercial use.
- Share your photos – Instagram: @uyilomuseum #uyilomuseum, Facebook: @uyilomuseum #uyilomuseum.
- Filming of both collections and public tours is not permitted.
- The area is monitored by a closed circuit in order to protect people and goods.
- Please keep your cell phone on silent.
- It is not allowed to consume food and drinks in the Museum, except for the stevens food and the items offered there.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes are not allowed in the Museum and the stevens food areas.
Closed on the following public holidays.
- December 25
- December 26
- 01 January
- Green Monday
- 25 March
- Easter Sunday & Monday
- 1 May
- Holy Spirit
- 15 August
Last entry: 15 minutes before the Museum closes.
There are no reviews yet.